Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New Addition!

Well we are proud to announce the arrival of our own, very first on the farm........eggplant! Yes, I know, you might have been expecting me to say something like...puppy, calf,colt or something of that sort, but no, just a simple eggplant. It has been a long, hard road for us, but I think we are finally getting the hang of this eggplant growing thing! We do also have the announcment of five little chicks, newly hatched yesterday. The momma is proud, and protective! Here are a few farm pics. for June:
Purple potato hashbrowns...too bad I tilled the rest in by accident!

First onion harvest for the season...


Some of the new egg layers...now I gotta fight the hawk!

Up and coming beans, beans and sweet corn...

And, Cory is doing very well also!

No comments: