Saturday, March 9, 2013

2 for $10!!!


Ok, since we lose a whole hour this weekend (...tonight at 2 a.m.) we have decided to put our best "morning" bar on sale. We are calling this our: 2/$10 Sale!  This way when Monday rolls around, and you realize "Oh my, now I have to rush because I forgot that the time changed, and I have to take a dull shower, and..." you will be prepared and be able to say "Oh, but wait...I have 2 Lemongrass Summer Bar Soaps!!! Now I am happy!". Lemongrass is the most uplifting essential oil that we use, and there is just the perfect amount in this bar. And now for one whole day (an hour shorter of a day might I remind you...) you can get 2 of these amazing bars for $10! I think that is really cool, and if I were you, I would definitely jump on this opportunity. Remember, Monday will be here faster this week than last week,  so "Make It a Double", but wait until tomorrow to do it! (...it won't be a long wait!)

No comments: