Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Where are the deer?

I am sure this happens ever year, I just fail to remember! I think the deer have gone on strike! I am at the point now that when people ask "Did you see anything?" I respond with " Was I looking for something?" Thankfully I enjoy just hanging out in the woods looking at God's beautiful creation! Yesterday morning, just after sunrise, right before the rain, I witnessed an awesome rainbow! I tried to get pic., but the cellphone just doesn't do it justice! Anyway, I got to see it! I get a lot of time to think about the things we want to do on our farm this next season, and even now. We are finally getting to fulfill our dream of having sheep, chickens, and crops! Its fun learning, but there sure is a lot to learn. I tend to find out the "right" or "only" way to do things and then do it the way I think will work better. Sometimes it works and other times , well anyway! Its a process! Enjoy the day! D.

No comments: